Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bathroom Modeling

Now that I have a digital camera, taking pictures just 'cause I got the urge is a little too easy. So I took up a new hobby called "bathroom modeling". There are no full length mirrors in my dormroom, so I have to scurry into the bathroom, check to see if there is anyone in the shower or stalls, and snap some pictures in the mirror. It's actually harder than it looks. The combination of balancing the camera at the right angle, lighting and posing takes coordination and patience. This should become a recognized art form years to come.

Christmas 2006 (Before going out to see Dreamgirls)

Returning from Dreamgirls

I was quite proud of the level of focus the morning after

December 28, 2006 Balancing my MEIZU MP3 PLAYER. (Unfortunately it broke and I had to take that bad boy back.)



No comments: